Hawksfield Cornwall and Atlantis 39 Ltd Privacy Notice
Last updated 30 Nov 2018
Our contact details
Name: Atlantis 39 Ltd
Address: South Unit, Hawksfield, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 7LR
Phone Number: 01208 816899
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts (name and email)
- Static and moving images using CCTV
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reason:
- To keep you informed of developments and events at Hawksfield Cornwall
We may collect static or moving imagery via CCTV. Atlantis 39 collects imagery via CCTV cameras located externally around the Hawksfield site
- Assisting with the prevention and detection of crime
- For investigative purposes or as evidence to support any formal follow-up to incidents in the parking and pedestrian areas
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a legitimate interest in securing our premises.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to send you the Hawksfield Newsletter Email.
We do not share this information.
We will only disclose CCTV images to other authorised bodies who intend to use it for the purposes stated above. Images will not be released to the media for entertainment purposes or placed on the internet for public viewing.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your name and email for until you request to stop receiving the newsletter. We will then dispose your information by deletion from the newsletter register
Images captured by CCTV will not be kept for longer than necessary. However, on occasions there may be a need to keep images for longer, for example where a crime is being investigated.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [insert email address, phone number and or postal address] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113